Aug 6, 2007

E-books related to ur Studies.....

______________

Hi Frnds...I am starting a new category especially for peoples who are pursuing Business management & anyone who is interested in Financial Management or Finance in general... where I will posts e-books which may help them in their studies or Project!!


And just for your information that even am pursuing BBA & am in second year...& I possess a keen interest in gathering knowledge & learning new things in Business Management...So people of same interest are most welcome here to share their knowledge...infact I wud really appreciate that!

Well if I get a bunch of people who share my interest or for that matter any subject they want to discuss or need materials can drop in thier comments over here...And I will create a separate category in my forum www.greatdls.da-pirates.com to discuss that particular subject & share the material and knowledge more comfortably!!

I personally believe that by this way you will really get to know your subject much better!!!

Hope I get a gud response frm ur side!!!

Well here you go with the first book....

Dètàìls
________

1) Title: Practice Made Perfect : The Discipline of Business Management for Financial Advisors
Hardcover: 256 pages
Publisher: Bloomberg Press (March 1, 2005)
Language: English
ISBN: 1576601722

To Download: Click here!

________________________________________________________

2) Title: Getting Started as a Financial Planner
Hardcover: 345 pages
Publisher: Bloomberg Press; 2 edition (June 29, 2005)
Language: English
ISBN: 1576601854
Product Dimensions:
9.3 x 6.4 x 1.2 inches

To Download: Click here!!


Well u can also find ma posts at www.greatdls.da-pirates.com !!!

I wud really appreciate, if u drop just a small thnks for my efforts!!

1 comment:

Hashim.Z.k said...

Thnx buddy...Thnx for droping in ur comment!!