Aug 29, 2007

Adding Emoticons to ur Blog Posts!!

___________________

Hay guys r u bored of blogging in the same usual way as I did?...If yes then no worries.. coz soon u will find an other excuse for not blogging... Yes somethg without which blogging is no fun.. Exactly no othr way to express ur emotion in the best form.... Coz thre r some emotions which cannot be explained in words.. remember tht famous saying... "Action Speaks more than words" ;)... it is the same way ovr here.. By now I believe u must hav guessed wat am trying to say.. Did u? Yes if u said I am talking abt Emoticon..then u r absolutely right!

I hav found a way to add smiley to ur post...lol I mean I came across a blog of a geek called "Aditya" who developed this script which enables us to add smiley in our posts.. ;) The blog is titled
"The Last Word" wherin he explains the simpler way to add emoticons in ur posts.. just follow the instructions ovr there to implement his given script and u will hav smilies in ur posts in no tym.. :)

Btw hre is one more geek who hav further developed "Aditya's" Script by adding all the yahoo emoticons in it..U may also want to check his blog too.. here you go..
Click here to visit his Blog!!

Kudos to both of them for doing this gr8 job!!

And also thnks to me for bringing it you guys ;) ...lol :))

1 comment:

Deepa said...

Hi.. I am Deepa
Glad you enjoy using all yahoo emotions..
btw.. /////U may also want to check his blog too./////
I am a she :)