Feb 26, 2009

13B Songs posted at my Music Blog

___________

Friends just to inform you that songs of 13B Movie has been posted at my Music Blog. So you guys can download the same from there.

And hereon you can drop all your music requests over there and I'll try to post the same ASAP.

Btw do check out my Music Blog (if you havn't done yet) and lemme know howz it. Off course your suggestions are most welcome.
Because Though I have created that blog long back, I havn't done much to improve it. But now I am trying to concentrate on that blog and working on it to make it the best Music Blog available on web! :) And thatz not possible without your support and love. Tc

Regards,
Hashim.Z.K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I think the suspense was good, but the end not so convincing! The Song was are not so romantic ans also The murder of all members of a family by a doctor by the reason shown is not worthy to create attention