Jun 27, 2007

Funny stuff....

Hmm...well friends I gotta tell u smethg...u knw its been a month or more then that since I started blogging....and during the time I started this blog I was totally confused as to what shud i do to make it a wonderful and unique one....after spending sometime thinking abt it...I came to a conclusion that I ill add my own collection of every thg wat I hav it and so wat I did...I did with the only intention to help u guys...And am really glad to see the overwhelming response of u ppls and I feel so gud wen smeone says "Thank u", "Gud Job" and they encourage me to carry on this work..!!
Now at this stage I feel this is not the only thing wat u r luking for and I also feel that my blog really lacks smethg...so I hav now decided to add some fun to my blog...yes from now onwards I ill also be adding some funny stuffs which wud mak u laugh...which wud mak u 4gt all ur worries....which wud bring a lovely smile on ur face....and finally which wud make u addicted to ma blog...lol!!!
so here I go wid the first one.....

Resignation letter__samples


Short But not formal....


A Bit Formal......


Formal one....


Or this one?

No comments: